A Society with Full Knowledge, Skills and Values of Human Rights
“Human Rights Education can only guarantee learning of human rights principles, taking action for upholding those principles and thereby bring positive change in the life of the members of our society.”--A S Chakrabortty
1. To Organize suitable training programme on various Human Rights issues for general public.
2. To organize suitable training programme to build a community of human rights educators.
3. To organize suitable training programme for the capacity building of human rights educators.
4. To Organize Seminar, Workshop, Conference etc. on various Human Rights issues;
5. To publish Journal, magazine, newsletter and other suitable literature for dissemination of information on various Human Rights principles and issues among scholars and general public;
6. To conduct fair of suitable nature at all level starting from village for directly disseminating information on various Human Rights principles and issues among the general public;
7. To offer and conduct suitable academic programme like Certificate, Diploma, Under Graduate and Post Graduate Diploma and Degree in Human Rights and other suitable areas and for this purpose to apply for affiliation and recognition to the concerned authority as required under the law of the land as well as to collaborate and sign Memorandum of Understanding with national and international educational and other suitable institutions and/or Organizations to attain its vision.
8. To undertake and complete suitable research work on various Human Rights issues and to apply for fund and sponsorship to execute the same.
9. To do all other work which are necessary to to achieve the vision.
Primarily we have decided to conduct training programme on “Right to Information” and “Protection of women from Sexual Harassment at Workplace”.